mercredi 22 avril 2015

[XDK] rename a project

Let's suppose you would like to rename your XDK project my_old_project to my_new_project


In two steps. But be careful, execute these steps at your own risk !!!!!

First of all, close XDK :)

1- rename your project :

  • rename the folder containing your .xdk file : my_old_project -> my_new_project
  • rename your file my_old_project.xdk to my_new_project.xdk (same manipulation for the .xdke file)
  • edit the files :
    • intelxdk.config.android.xml 
    • intelxdk.config.crosswalk.xml
    • intelxdk.config.ios.xml
    • intelxdk.config.windows8.xml 
  • and replace <name>my_old_project</name> by <name>my_new_project</name>
  • edit my_new_project.xdk and replace "appName_": "my_old_project" by         "appName_": "my_new_project"

2- delete the caches of XDK:


  • delete the content of the folders :
    • C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\XDK\Cache
    • C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\XDK\File System\Origins
    • C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\XDK\GPUCache
    • C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\XDK\Local Storage

  • delete files C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\XDK\cookies and cookies-journal and global-settings.xdk and state.json

Aucun commentaire:

Categories